Cindy Baron, a “blended traditionalist” painter from South Bend, Indiana, is this week’s guest on the PleinAir Podcast.
Listen as she shares the following:
• Her advice for artists and how she used the money from her art sales to invest back into her passion for painting.
• How she figured out ways to spend less by learning skills such as how to frame her own art.
• Her inspiring story > During a two-year period when she was heavily involved in family life, she held back from entering shows and selling art at fairs, but did she ever stop painting? “Never.”
From CindyBaron.com: “Her paintings reflect the beauty that is found in nature, if you take the time to study the colors around you. She can capture beauty in a blustering storm or the tranquil air of everyday places. Her portraitures relay a story of human life as though they were family or friend. The versatility of mediums and subjects keeps her energized, excited, and creative.”
This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
• How and why you should consistently price your art
• Tips on writing an effective artist bio for galleries.
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!