Eric Rhoads interviews impressionist oil painter Michele Byrne in this week’s PleinAir Podcast.
Listen as Byrne shares the following:
• How and why she transitioned to using a palette knife for thicker paint applications
• The importance of attending art shows and what you can learn through the experience
• How critical it is to always be learning through workshops, reading, studying, and more: “I’m hoping I’ll still be painting when I’m 100, and I’ll probably still be learning something.”
Bonus: This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
• How to know when your paintings are “good enough” to sell and when to start marketing your art
• Advice for building your first website so you can sell your art online
Listen to the PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads and Michele Byrne here:
Learn from Michele Byrne in person at the 8th Annual Plein Air Convention & Expo, also featuring Joseph Zbukvic, Stefan Baumann, and many more!
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!