Eric Rhoads interviews oil painter Aimee Erickson in this week’s PleinAir Podcast.
Listen as Erickson shares the following:
• How a background in visual communication in design has informed and influenced her paintings
• The common challenges she sees students facing at art workshops, and the most important thing you can achieve and do for yourself
• An exercise that can allow you to think more specifically about color in order to get it just right
“People have the capacity to learn, and it can be a very joyful process when it’s happening in a state of flow,” Erickson says.
Bonus: This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
• How to build your confidence if you feel as though you’re “too shy” to begin selling your art
• Why it’s important to go to (and network!) at painting events
Listen to the PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads and Aimee Erickson here:
Learn from Aimee Erickson in person at the 8th Annual Plein Air Convention & Expo, also featuring Joseph Zbukvic, Bill Davidson, and many more!
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!