Eric Rhoads interviews American artist Jake Gaedtke in this week’s PleinAir Podcast.
Listen as Gaedtke shares the following:
• The importance of the vetting process for plein air groups, and of keeping the quality of the art high
• The life-changing effect of having visited the Detroit Museum of Art while in the second grade (and how he literally got “lost” in the art)
• Overcoming the rumor that it’s not possible to creatively paint and draw as a profession
Gaedtke also talks about painting outdoors under the beauty of a full moon, and says, “”I just absolutely love the night. I’m a very nocturnal person.”
Bonus: This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
• What you should be doing right now to plan for your 2019 art goals
• How the company you keep can affect your “halo marketing”
Listen to the PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads and Jake Gaedtke here:
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!