Eric Rhoads interviews artist David Dibble in this week’s PleinAir Podcast. Dibble addresses the keys to getting the most out of an art workshop, how to grow as a painter if you’ve never gone to art school, and much more.
Listen as David Dibble shares the following:
• How, years ago, artists were sent to study art in Paris in order to come back to the states and enrich the local church culture in Utah
• How and what he teaches at Brigham Young University to the next generation of artists, including how technology comes into play
• Why he focuses on composition at painting events
Bonus: This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
• Ways international artists can sell more art in America
• Inspiration and motivation for those who are ready to quit their day jobs and become a full-time artist
Listen to the PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads and David Dibble here:
Learn more about David Dibble at www.dibbleart.com.
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!