Once in a while, we all dream of just escaping daily life, even if it’s only for a week.
No, we’re not looking to stay gone forever … just a chance to get away, relax, recharge our batteries, and do something we really want to do … like paint!
If you’re having thoughts of escaping, I have the solution!
In October, let’s you and I meet up with a group of other painters in the White Mountain National Forest of New Hampshire to do nothing but paint for a week! No cooking or cleaning, no working or running endless errands … just painting all day, every day.
How does that sound for an amazing getaway?
FALL COLOR WEEK
This event, Fall Color Week, is an opportunity for you to get a whole lot of painting done. And, in the process, you’re sure to become a better painter in the week that you’re there.
- We paint all day, every day (with the group or on your own)
- All meals are provided
- You don’t have to do anything except paint. Everything else is taken care of for you.
Not only will you get a whole lot of paintings done, your painting will improve.
Just think … even though you’d like to do nothing but paint for a week while you’re at home, the chances of it happening are very slim. We just don’t, or can’t, take the time away from daily life to devote a week to painting.
But at Fall Color Week, that’s all we do! Well, except for the times we’re hanging out in the evenings talking about painting, maybe doing some portraits or nocturne pieces. We eat our meals together (that are prepared for us). We might even break out some instruments and sing together.
Here are some other details about Fall Color Week:
- It’s a fairly small group and we sell out every year. We have a few spaces left for 2020.
- You can share a room or stay by yourself — your choice and no pressure
- You’ll see old friends and make new ones — you all have at least one really cool thing in common — the love of painting!
- There’s no competition — nothing you have to stay up all night to get ready for the next day.
- There’s no rushing. Paint one or paint many … it’s your choice.
- All-inclusive package
There’s so much more to Fall Color Week so if you’re even remotely interested in joining me in the White Mountains, find out more and get registered now. I would hate to sell out and have you miss this amazing event.
I truly hope you’ll join us on this amazing painting adventure — you’ll be so glad you did!
Eric Rhoads, Publisher
PS: On top of this location being one of the most beautiful we’ve ever painted, we’re going to have a very special guest at FCW 2020 — artist Erik Koeppel! Though he’s not doing a workshop or a demo (unless it rains), you can set up beside him to paint if you’d like!
If we have to cancel, you’re entitled to get all your money back, so you don’t need to worry about registering.
Sign up today at fallcolorweek.com/white-mountains and grab one of the few remaining seats.