Eric Rhoads interviews landscape painter Joe Gyurcsak in this week’s PleinAir Podcast.
Listen as Gyurcsak shares the following:
• The importance of being prepared when you approach a gallery, and what that entails
• What it means to have a consistent body of work, and why it gives you an advantage
• His insider’s perspective after years of working for art supply manufacturers
“I like to capture the fleeting moments of life; the sublime manifestations of light and color, their aesthetic influences on the subject.” ~Joe Gyurcsak (josephgyurcsak.com)
Bonus: This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
• Keys to selling art on Facebook on Instagram
• How to get exposure through your local media outlets
Listen to the PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads and Joe Gyurcsak here:
In 2017 Joe won Grand Prizes at the Plein Air Easton and Gloucester VA., Plein Air Festivals. Joe has participated in the Door County Plein Air Festival, Bucks County Plein Air Festival, Plein Air Easton, Forgotten Coast Plein Air, and the Plein Air Convention as a faculty member. In 2013, 2016 he was awarded finalist in the Plein Air Salon Competition. He is also featured in the book The 100 Plein Air Painters of the Mid-Atlantic.
Learn from Joe Gyurcsak in person at the 8th Annual Plein Air Convention & Expo, also featuring Joseph Zbukvic, Kathleen Dunphy, and many more!
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!