In this week’s PleinAir Podcast Eric Rhoads interviews Scott Gellatly, who is both an artist and the Product Manager for Gamblin Artist’s Oil Colors. Listen below to learn more about paint than you thought you needed to know — especially if you want your paintings to last for future generations — and much more.
Bonus: This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
Eric Rhoads, author of Make More Money Selling Your Art, explains:
• How to find the right buyer, and how to price your work “without feeling regretful”
• Insights on using acrylic versus oil, in regards to techniques as well as being able to sell the painting
Listen to the PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads and Scott Gellatly here:
Connect with us! We invite you to email us at [email protected] and tell us about your plein air group or ask a question for the Marketing Minute.
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!
Upcoming travel and art events with Streamline Publishing:
- October 11-19, 2019: Fine Art Connoisseur Art Trip to France
- November 10-13, 2019: Figurative Art Convention & Expo
- May 2-6, 2020: The 9th Annual Plein Air Convention & Expo
- June 7-14, 2020: Publisher’s Invitational: Paint in the Adirondacks