Don’t find yourself in deep water when it comes to painting elements like rivers and streams. In this Art School Live with Eric Rhoads, Kathleen Hudson takes us through a demo on how to paint moving water.
Watch now (click the image):
“Creating Dramatic Atmosphere in Landscapes” with Kathleen Hudson
With this exclusive video training, you will discover:
- The “hidden key” to capturing the most dramatic atmospheric effects and how to use colors to affect atmospheric distance
- How to create “eye candy” to make the painting interesting far beyond the first look
- Which solvent is not only odorless, it won’t leave you with headaches and is the safest for studio use
- What critical elements to watch out for when you’re painting from photographs so your creation best matches reality
- The secret to taking a fresh look at your work without ever having to walk away from it
- How Kathleen uses the color-temperature shifts in shadows to make them far more interesting for the viewer [preview the workshop and get your copy here!]
Visit EricRhoads.com to find out all the amazing opportunities for artists through Streamline Publishing, including:
– Online art conferences such as Plein Air Live
– New video workshops for artists
– Incredible art retreats
– Educational and fun art conventions, and much more.