In this week’s PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads, UK artist Haidee-Jo Summers tells us about her brushwork techniques for plein air, and much more!
Listen as Haidee-Jo Summers shares the following:
• The importance of playing a role in an art organization
• The state of the plein air painting movement in the UK
• The art event that had her “on a high for weeks!”
• Her “superpower” (“I can find magic wherever I am…”)
• The technique that plein air can help you develop
“Try to find subjects where you are. I don’t think you have to travel to Venice or find a windmill…I think that you can be inspired by anything if you open your eyes to choosing subjects based on the pictorial possibilities.” ~Haidee-Jo Summers
Bonus: This week’s PleinAir Podcast includes a Marketing Minute!
Eric Rhoads, author of Make More Money Selling Your Art, explains:
• How stylized your frames should be
• How to sort through all the art fairs to determine which will be the most successful for you
Listen to the PleinAir Podcast with Eric Rhoads and Haidee-Jo Summers here:
Haidee-Jo Summers: www.haideejo.com
Haidee-Jo on Instagram: www.instagram.com/haideejosummers
Connect with us! We invite you to email us at [email protected] and tell us about your plein air group or ask a question for the Marketing Minute.
Your reviews help others find this podcast and they provide us with invaluable feedback. If you appreciate the PleinAir Podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. Thank you!
Upcoming travel and art events with Streamline Publishing:
Like this? Click here to subscribe to PleinAir Today,
from the publishers of PleinAir Magazine.