If you want the chance to share your favorite plein air painting techniques, submit a demonstration, or share your society’s announcements with the plein air community, please follow these guest blog post guidelines.
Requirements for editorial submissions to Plein Air Today:
• 5-7 images (approx 3000 pixels high/wide, less than 1mb if possible)
• A caption for each image (for paintings, include the title, size, and media; all artwork must be yours or you must have permissions)
• 500-1,500 words of otherwise unpublished text (think tips, painting or drawing techniques, how-to, etc., something that others can learn or benefit from knowing), or highlights of your event (what makes it unique?)
• Your website address and social links, so we can link to / tag you
• Send the above to [email protected] (subject line: Plein Air Today – Your Topic)
Because of the number of submissions we receive, we cannot guarantee that unsolicited posts will be published. You will receive a response from us either way, however, because we appreciate your interest in being a part of the Plein Air Today community.
You may also be interested in submitting a guest blog post to our sister site, ArtistsOnArt.com (learn more here).