The following is part of a series featuring a leader in the art community who has been on the faculty of Watercolor Live. The next one takes place January 26-28, 2023, with a Beginner’s Day on January 25.
“As a painter who loves color,” said Julie Gilbert Pollard, “I typically push color beyond what I actually see to a brigher, more saturated version, or use completely different colors that aren’t actually present in the scene at all.” Julie’s demo was of her favorite subject: a landscape with interesting rocks and trees with a gently winding river.
Learn how to paint with one of Julie Gilbert Pollard’s art video workshops through PaintTube.tv:
- Watercolor Unleashed: Painting White Flowers
- Acrylic Unleashed: Painting a Snowy Landscape
- Unleashed: Painting a Colorful Landscape
Visit EricRhoads.com to find out all the amazing opportunities for artists through Streamline Publishing, including:
– Online art conferences such as Plein Air Live
– New video workshops for artists
– Incredible art retreats
– Educational and fun art conventions, and much more.