Your favorite art podcasts from Plein Air > Each week Eric Rhoads welcomes a new guest to the PleinAir Podcast. Even if you’ve been following this podcast for artists since it began, chances are you may have missed at least one. And if you’re a new listener, we know you won’t want to miss some of the amazing artists that have been featured.
With that in mind, we hope you enjoy our 2019 PleinAir Podcast Binge Guide! There are many ways to listen — through iTunes, iHeart Radio, YouTube, and right here at OutdoorPainter.com, the online home of PleinAir Magazine. Listen while you’re wrapping gifts, driving to the next holiday party, cooking a meal, or while painting!
We know you’ll be inspired, and so without further ado, here are some of the most popular podcast episodes you’ll want to listen to now.
19 Art Podcasts From the Plein Air Podcast:
1. Joseph Zbukvic on the Evolution of Watercolor and More
2. Kathleen Dunphy on the Importance of Painting Outdoors
3. Marc Dalessio: An American artist who went to Italy in 1992 on a one-year trip and never left
4. Jane Hunt on Conquering Social Media
5. Dean Mitchell and a Major Motion Picture
6. Richard McKinley on Painting Landscapes in Nature and More
7. Joe McGurl Discusses Specialty Techniques
8. Kathleen Hudson Ascends After Salon Victory
9. Sherrie McGraw, known for her classical chiaroscuro paintings
10. Lifetime Achievement Award winner David Leffel
11. Scott Christensen and a “Defining Moment” in His Life
12. Albert Handell and Santa Fe
13. Nancie King Mertz on Pastel Painting Techniques
14. Alvaro Castagnet and His Advice for Watercolor Artists
15. Joe Paquet, From Art Marketing to Philosophy
16. Artist, Author, and Influencer Lori McNee
17. Jill Carver and the Dialogue Between Abstraction and Realism
18. How Michael Chesley Johnson Works with Multiple Mediums
19. Richard Ormond, the Leading Authority on (and a Blood Relative of) John Singer Sargent
Which interview was your favorite, and why? Share it with us in the comments below!
Upcoming travel and art events with Streamline Publishing: